Chipped Windshield? yes
Windshield chips are one of the most common car repairs, and depending on your insurance, they can result in a costly repair as well. But before you have that windshield replaced, bring it in for a chip repair.
- Accepted and endorsed by insurance companies
- Most insurance companies will waive the deductible and pay for the cost of the repair, because it is much cheaper for them than replacing the windshield (See your policy to see if you qualify)
- Chip repair will prevent damage from spreading over your car glass and will retain the windshield’s factory bond
- Repairs can be made while you wait
- Repairing your cracked windshield is as safe and looks as good as your original car window
Windshield repair with the right equipment, supplies, and a trained technician, is a permanent
fix. In addition to the use of high quality materials and state-of-the-art equipment, our certified technicians will fix your cracked or chipped windshield in no time. Many insurance companies are endorsing these services, and we are committed to meeting all OEM and safety standards.